So, I decided to make a car seat cover/canopy/tent for Olivia's car seat. I'm pretty dysfunctional when it comes to sewing, so my mom came over and helped me with the laying out the fabric and applying the interfacing. Today I had to assemble the straps and buttons. I actually think it turned out pretty cute. There are a few flaws, but hopefully I'm the only one that will notice!
My journey.
11 years ago
Wow Becky! I am so impressed that you made that! You will love having it when you're out an about shopping. I remember having to take Jackson to the store just after he was born and while no one was actually breathing on him or anything, I felt so much better having him covered where he wasn't being sneezed upon.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lori... yeah, we didn't have anything like this when Jake was born! ha ha.. So long ago!!! They looked pretty simple, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I think it turned out pretty cute considering I didn't have a pattern!
ReplyDeleteDuh, where were you when I was looking for one for Kayson? I had to pay someone to make me one. Looks cute. I love the pattern.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT:):) You will be sooooooo glad you have this!!!:):) Make some more and start selling them!!:):) I will be your first customer!!:):)
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Teach me teach me!!! Oh yes I also have more clothes for you when you're ready. 18 months... so no rush for you. Just thought I would let you know.
ReplyDelete